How do you say LOSER in Venezuelan?

Mostly from FOXNews, I added some creative bits - President Hugo Chavez is not about to turn the other cheek after a catching a verbal bitch-slap from Spanish King Juan Carlos last weekend. The fiery leftist leader of Venezuela all but openly whined at Spain that his country doesn't need Spanish investment, and that he expects the king to offer an immediate apology or Chavez threatened to tell his mother if not the teacher. "The king lost it," Chavez sniffed at a leftist sycophant rally late Tuesday night. "He should say, '... I, the king, confess, I was beside myself, I made a mistake, Hugo is bigger than me. Chavez is not an irritating pustule with feelings of inadequacy!'"

The international incident took place last Saturday at a political summit in Chile, during which time the king interrupted a childish Chavez name-calling rant by leaning across the conference table and yelling, "Why don't you just shut up?" Chavez again whined about the verbal bitch-slap during a news conference Wednesday, repeating his nagging for an apology, while offering a veiled threat of retribution like taking his ball home and refusing to be consoled. "He disrespected me, me the great Chavez and he was laid bare [unfortunately, not literally] before the world in his arrogance and also his impotence," Chavez told reporters between tissues.

"We don't want this to become a political crisis because I'm such a big pansy and he hurt my feelings, sniff-sniff." "Spain has many investments, I'll show them, private companies here and we don't want to damage that, but if they are damaged, they are damaged, those bastards, make fun of me will you. Spanish investment in Venezuela is not indispensable. ... We don't need it and I can't handle it," Chavez said, mentioning Spanish banks Banco Santander SA and Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA. I'll show you all, you meanies, wait till my boyfriend Fidel hears about this, he's going to get you, you'll see, he'll save my honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them