Fresh bread, fresh fish, fresh vegetables, fresh ideas

Apart from working families, the way Kevin Rudd carries on ad nauseum about 'fresh' this and 'fresh that, he's starting to sound like a green grocer or something. Ok Kev, we got the message about just baked and just plucked ideas, how about some fresh details then. Did you lot see that ad on TV last night about KRudd not being able to last 3 rounds with winnie the pooh? When I first saw the thing, I thought they'd spliced the thing, you know like one of those airbrush jobs the MSM is so fond off, out of context or something, a bit of clever editing by the Liberals if you will. I saw the whole thing just to see what it would be like, but I didn't make much of it, I've already made up my mind, I don't need any more convincing. Unless Kevin Rudd is going to lower taxes even further, allow gun ownership and preside over daily floggings of hippies, criminals and greenies, he ain't convincing me.
The West - The Liberal Party has launched a new round of television ads attacking Labor's affiliation with unions, using an ex-Labor MP. The ads feature southern Queensland farmer and former Labor MP Brian Courtice, who has known ALP leader Kevin Rudd for 20 years. "Kevin Rudd couldn't go three rounds with Winnie the Pooh, so there's no way he can stand up to the union bosses," Mr Courtice says in the ads. Mr Courtice told reporters he was not a "Labor rat" but expected to receive abuse as a result of the ads. "The rats today are running the Labor ship," he said. "I could name them but I won't - there's a hell of a lot of rats."
I heard Brian Courtice and another ex-Labor person talking about this on the radio today, this wasn't some snow job the Liberals cobbled together, these guys were dead serious. I thought they'd say that Rudd needed to change his position or do this and do that but they weren't, they were telling people to vote for the other guy, John Howard. That's right, they are convinced that Rudd & Co. would be bad for Australia, and they are Labor people who've seen that the ALP is lying through its teeth as we've seen on the odd slip up and it's is run by Unions and loony leftists. The Unions haven't given millions of dollars to the ALP just so that Prime Minister Rudd can just tell them to get stuffed after the election. Yeah fresh ideas my ass, more like fresh lies folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them