|Death Penalty Charges||Lesser Charges|
- conspiracy to commit acts of terrorism
- conspiracy to commit aircraft piracy
- conspiracy to destroy aircraft
- conspiracy to use weapons of mass destruction
- conspiracy to destroy property
- conspiracy to murder government employees
More coverage is available from CNN and the BBC.
The matter is pretty much just pro forma at this point. Americans no longer need Moussaoui's conviction to move on, and the successes in Afghanistan and Iraq are more worth looking forward to. But, of course, you won't hear it from the traditional media, who will pile on to the Moussaoui sentencing as a chance to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat by raising the entire death sentence issue.
[Cross-posted at Between Worlds]