How To Upset Leftards.

I guess Prop 8's passing has sent a few moonbats over to the other side of crazy, and some of them are turning up on craigslist:
For any number of reasons that anyone who’s NOT a Goddamn American can easily nderstand, I have finally decided to wake up, smell the coffee and get the fuck out of this shithole country before it completely collapses unto itself. FUCK AMERICA AND FUCK AMERICANS. YOU POMPOUS, EGOTISTICAL, THINK YOU KNOW IT ALL BASTARDS.

I am an investment fund designer and investment fund manager. This is the highest paying occupation in the world. If you doubt it, look up “hedge fund designer/manager and see how much the average hedge fund manager earns per year. The average doctor doesn’t earn enough to buy toilet paper for a hedge fund manager. Look it up.

You can run a hedge fund from anywhere in the world where you have high speed internet access. I’ve managed a $100m+ fund from the deck of a 70 foot Hatteras yacht, anchored in the harbor of St. Tropez, on the French Riviera. Long as your satellite dish has an unobstructed view of the Southern Sky, you’re good to go. I’ve also managed a fund while sitting atop Ayers Rock in the Auatralian Outback. All you need is a laptop computer and a portable satellite system and a strong car battery (which is a real treat to hump to the top of Uluru (Ayers Rock) and back down.

I’d like to find a very nice Aussie girl to marry and get the fuck out of America.

If you’re interested, let me know please, ASAP.
I love that site.

My email:
Hi there,

Regarding waking up to America and why you want out, which bit are you having problems with? The voting in of Barry O (who may or may not be a Constitionally eligible candidate for POTUS), or George Bush and Karl Rove ruining the world economy via the Fanny and Freddie debacle?

Also, what, specifically, are you looking for? There are plenty of people who love Americans at the moment, but how much of that is due to the US being one of the most awesome places on the planet (the other is here), and how much of that is due to the lovefest that was the Election, depends upon the person.

The next four years are going to be very interesting indeed.

Good luck,

Cheers,
Of course, I did include a link to my blog and he went and had a look.

He didn't like it.
You sound exactly like the woman I've looked for all my life and am glad beyond measure that I've never found.

I'm going to marry a real English Princess. She's got a tiara and everything else that goes along with royalty. She's worth a fortune and has enough $$$$$ to get a good sized fund started.
FUCK AMEEICA, FUCK POLITICS YOU SOUND LIKE A COMPLETE AND TOTAL DRAG.
Needless to say, I also love statcounter, because it tells me that Mr. Hedgefund is from Berkeley.

Now why doesn't that surprise me?

LOLz!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them