Just whose side are they on?

News.com.au [Brisbane Australia] - A PEDOPHILE will now be allowed to visit schools and other public places frequented by children after a judge amended his community-based supervision order. Brisbane Supreme Court Justice Margaret White today reduced Steven Shane Bickle's supervision order from 20 years to 10 years and removed conditions that had previously banned him from attending any public place where children might frequent. ...... However, Bickle, who was released under the community-based supervision order in June 2006 after serving almost 14 years for sex offences against children, was still deemed to have "pedophilic impulses'' that could be triggered by emotional stress. ...... Bickle breached his supervision order in June this year after smoking cannabis given to him by his children following the death of his father.


LifeNews - Details have emerged from documents in a California appeals court case that a Planned Parenthood abortion business referred for an abortion on a sexually-abused teenager without telling authorities about the abuse. The case prompts pro-life advocates to say parental notification is needed. According to court documents, a Santa Clara County sexual predator impregnated his 13-year-old stepdaughter and forced her to have a late-term abortion. The man then continued to molest her for another seven months until the child's mother discovered the abuse and contacted police. Despite two visits to Planned Parenthood and a surgical abortion at San Francisco General Hospital, no healthcare provider bothered to inform law enforcement.

According to the high court's written opinion, the abuse began in the summer of 2002, while the child's mother was at work and her younger siblings were asleep. The child, identified in court records as "K," told Cross [The scumbag who was raping her] in August 2002 that she might be pregnant. ...... In December 2002, after K.'s mother commented on K.'s weight gain, defendant took the girl back to the clinic for an abortion. The advanced stage of the pregnancy, five and a half months, required a surgical procedure that could not be performed at the clinic, which then referred K. to San Francisco General Hospital. The abortion required certain medical procedures at the hospital on two successive days. Each day, without her mother's knowledge, defendant kept K. out of school to take her to the hospital.

An ultrasound image of the fetal head indicated that the fetus was 22 weeks and two days old — near the end of the second trimester of pregnancy. Such a late-stage pregnancy required a surgical abortion. That day, hospital staff inserted dilators into K.'s cervix. The next day, defendant brought K. back to the hospital. K. was given anesthesia and, after additional dilation of her cervix, the fetus was removed from her uterus. After the abortion, defendant resumed sexual activity with K. until July 9, 2003, when her mother came across documents relating to the abortion. The next day, K. reported her sexual molestation to the police, who arrested defendant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them