Whither "Western Heart"?

I am a bit concerned that there seem to be only two of us keeping this blog going at the moment. And I am only a backstop: All I post here are selections from my other blogs.

I would encourage more of the old gang to start posting here again. The low activity here at the moment does affect readership. It is down to about half what it was at the beginning of the year. New writers who want to try their hand at blogging might also think about applying to blog here.

I particularly want to post a shout-out to Mike Jericho, who started this blog. I always thought he did a good job and I think he is needed back here again.

Tim Blair is far and away the Oz blogger with the biggest readership but I wonder if there are any other conservative Australian blogs that get a lot of hits? If anyone can point me to one, I would like to start reading it. I am sure that I still have a lot to learn.

(For more postings from me, see TONGUE-TIED, DISSECTING LEFTISM, GREENIE WATCH, OBAMA WATCH (2), POLITICAL CORRECTNESS WATCH, GUN WATCH, EDUCATION WATCH INTERNATIONAL, IMMIGRATION WATCH INTERNATIONAL, FOOD & HEALTH SKEPTIC, SOCIALIZED MEDICINE, AUSTRALIAN POLITICS, EYE ON BRITAIN and Paralipomena . List of backup or "mirror" sites here or here -- for readers in China or for everyone when blogspot is "down" or failing to update. My Home Pages are here or here or here. Email me (John Ray) here.)

MK - The invitation is extended Conservative readers only, sorry for the confusion. And just so you know, I'll still have to run it past the other 'overlords' for final approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them