OK to say anything about Palin's family but must not even speak the truth about Obama's

Less than 24 hours ago, I put up this post on a news site. It refers to the fact that there are nude pictures of Obama's mother on the net. I didn't put them there (Though I think I know who did). I just drew attention to the pictures and made them more accessible.

The hate-mail and outraged comments from Leftists you can imagine. When however I wrote back to one of the Leftists and said that I assumed that he also was outraged by the false claims about Sarah Palin's family (claims that Trig was really her daughter's baby etc., etc.) he didn't even know what I was talking about. But as a Leftist he was much more likely to hear of the Leftist attacks on Palin's family than he was to see my post. Clearly the scurrilous and totally false attacks on Palin were like water off a duck's back to him. It was only adverse mentions of Obama's family that provoked outrage.

Exactly what I expected, of course. You must not not even speak the truth about the anointed one if there is anything unpleasant about it. He is a second Mohammed.

Leftists can dish it out but they can't take it back. If the Leftist comments about Palin had been even half civilized, I might have felt it inapproriate to mention Obama's mother but, as it was, I simply applied their rule that anything goes these days.

So let me make some more "outrageous" comments on the matter:

Astute Blogger has just put up a comparison of a known picture of Obama's mother with one of the pictures that I drew attention to. There is no doubt that both are of the same woman, even though the nude photo was of her when she was much younger. The long chin is particularly notable. Women normally (but not always) have receding chins. Very broadly, a strong chin in a woman indicates more testosterone and a strong sexual appetite.

Another thing to note: Frank Marshall Davis wrote an autobiography and "One chapter concerns the seduction by Mr Davis and his first wife of a 13-year-old girl called Anne".

So who did put up the pictures originally? I think they got onto the net via a bulletin board, one of the predecessors of the internet. Bulletin boards had LOTS of pictures of nude women. The photographer is the logical one to have uploaded them and Frank Marshall Davis died in 1987 -- well inside the lifetime of bulletin boards.

Barack Obama senior, on the other hand, died in Africa in 1982 and we read of his latter years: "Obama Sr.'s life then took a tailspin into drinking and poverty, from which he never recovered." So it seems unlikely that Barack Obama senior was the uploader.

Posted by John Ray. For a daily critique of Leftist activities, see DISSECTING LEFTISM. For a daily survey of Australian politics, see AUSTRALIAN POLITICS Also, don't forget your roundup of Obama news and commentary at OBAMA WATCH (2). Email me (John Ray) here

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them