A new blog for the new year

A HAPPY AND CAPITALISTIC NEW YEAR TO ALL OUR READERS




ANOTHER BLOG!


This one about Marx and Engels






I am sure that I will get the nickname of the "insane blogger" soon. Yes. I have just started ANOTHER blog. How better to start the New Year? This one is intended to have only a limited lifespan, however. Its purpose is to put on display all the quotes from Marx and Engels that Marxists hope you never find out about. It is truly astonishing what those guys really believed. They had more in common with Hitler than with anyone else. The most recent post shows that Marx and Hitler agreed about the Jews. See here. I will post to the blog only as interesting material for it becomes available to me but Dirk's file gives me plenty to start with. I hope to add new quotes every day for quite a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them