Must not mention ham in front of Muslims



Spain:
"According to the account of the facts the teacher was explaining the different climates in a geography class and cited the village of Trevelez due to its cold and dry climate. According to the newspaper account, ”as a story, the teacher told his students that such a climate was conducive to making hams (this refers to the procedure that it’s necessary between the pig is killed and the ham is actually ready to be eaten). Then the student asked the teacher not to speak of hams since it offended him, because he was a Muslim

The teacher told the students that in his classes, he did not consider the religion of their students, but apparently the family did not stay at home when they learned the facts, to the extent that they went to the National Police to file a complaint without speaking in advance with the teacher

According to El Diario de Cádiz, the teacher “ is accused of being the author of an alleged crime of abuse of workers, also alleging racist and xenophobic motives

Source

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE PIGS, I LOVE BACON, HAM IS AWESOME, IF ANYONE IS OFFENDED, BITE ME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Jewish and I am offended Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not like pig meat, I'm not Muslim or Jewish, but seriously. The teacher was stating a fact. It's not like he brought in a rotting pig carcass! Muslims are too damn sensitive.

    I have a Muslim girl in my English class, whom I consider a friend, but for the first half of the year, we were learning different ways of viewing literature, and one of the theories was gender theory; from what other friends told me, her parents went to the principal and tried to get that lesson blocked!

    ReplyDelete

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them