There’s One Thing Husbands Love More Than Sex


I am reluctant to believe this. Or at least I ask what is the frequency of this? It sounds plausible but is surely found only in shaky marriages. But all women should undoubtedly take note of it.

Even my ex-girlfriend strokes my bare skin on appropriate occasions. I recognize and enjoy it and see it as something that normally accompanies affection. I hope I am far from alone in that experience


Women’s jaws would drop if they could listen in on my conversations with married men. Our discussions contradict just about every misconception wives utter about their husbands.

Husbands don’t want to hurt. They don’t want to argue. They don’t want to control. And they definitely don’t “just want sex”.

These guys are desperate for her to know the truth. And they shed tears at the thought that their wife may never WANT to know the truth.

The truth for these men lies in the end of her pinky finger. In that finger is packed an unspeakable power many wives choose to ignore or have yet to discover.

It’s so simple and so tender that men are afraid to even ask for it. We barely talk about it with each other! We don’t want to appear soft. We don’t want to risk a woman’s reaction to our weakness.

What is it?

It is the power of a delicate, skin-to-skin touch of feminine acceptance and approval.

When a woman calmly grazes the end of her pinky finger across any part of a man’s body and offers a verbal or non-verbal vote of confidence or support, his world changes at that instant.

It is so powerful we are often left speechless. Our throats and tear ducts begin to swell and we quietly indulge in the comforting reassurance of the moment. If we could package the word “love”, it would feel like this when the bottle was opened.

Our “well-being meter” pegs out and our heart rate and breathing slows.

Every husband I know is dying to feel this. Simple, easy-peasy feminine acceptance and approval. Nothing else. Just…this.

A World of Men Speak About Pinky Power

These are real examples of how men across the globe describe it. In every case I can hear their clenched voice of vulnerability trying to sound “strong” as they speak. Just for fun, try to imagine their accents as you read these.

Oklahoma

“She reached over during the movie and put her hand on my knee and looked at me and smiled and said ‘I’m happy you brought us here, thank you.’ ”

Alberta

“She touched my arm and giggled and called me ‘stud’ “

UK

“She scratched the top of my head for about two minutes and didn’t say anything. It was awesome.”

Turkey

“She touched my elbow and whispered, ‘You’re such a good father and a sweet man, I love that about you.’ “

Jordan

“When I told her about my idea for a better vacation spot she grabbed my arm and said, ‘I f#cking love you!’ “

New Zealand

“She just reached across the car seat and scratched the back of my head softly as I drove. It’s intoxicating.”

**********************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them