Censorship of "Epoch Times"


"Epoch Times" is a news site run by anti-Communist Chinese living in the West

The  content is mostly mainstream conservative so the  Left do not like it one bit.  It also puts up articles critical of the official line on Covid

And I have just found out how heavily censored it is.  I took one very simple article that seemed to me to be uncontroversial and checked wheher it could be found via the main search engines.  The article was this:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/us/new-residents-flooding-into-florida-bring-billions-with-them-report-5424112

Neither Google nor Bing had ever heard of it.  It did not exist as far as they were concerned.  So it would seem that there is a blanket ban on recording ANYTHING that appears on Epoch times.

I subscribe to them and I would encourage others to do likewise if you want to be fully informed. The subscription cost is small

***********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them