More Political Correctness for "Illegal Alien"

The official terminology for foreign citizens illegally in the United States has been amended once again. It appears that "undocumented immigrant" is no longer sufficient.

Now illegal alien trespassers can be called "displaced foreign travelers."

How nice! The U.S. government is referring to illegal aliens as if they were tourists on the wrong bus.

Credit for the addition to the government lexicon can be attributed to Assistant Public Affairs Officer Rita Vollmer of the U.S. Forest Service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them