Damn you, Jericho!

As you have probably heard by now, worthless terrorist arse kisser and all round leftist traitor Dick(head) Carlton has mercifully gone the way of so many of his terrorist allies.

Now with all the fellating the left are going to be doing of him, and all the piss weak pussies on the right who are going to pretend that he wasn't the Jew hating, anti-American, palestinian terrorist ass licker he was, I was hoping to come in and "shock" them by expressing my true feelings about this dickhead and what he was truly like.

However, Mike Jericho has beaten me to it and there is little I can add. Go read Mike's summary of what a despicable piece of shit this scumbag was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them