The allure of surgically enlarged breasts


Below is an example of it. I am not at all immune from finding larger breasts attractive. I like a D cup presence as much as any man. But the amazing thing is that enlarged breasts are still acclaimed when blind Freddy can tell they are not natural. Normal breasts are NOT hemispherical

I did once have a girlfriend who went from B to DD and I did like it at first but it ceased to excite me after a while. Focusing on the breasts tended to distract from focusing on the person and feelings about our relationship. The balance was all wrong. My girlfriend these days naturally takes a 12C bra, which I find entirely satisfactory


image from https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/06/23/21/72473521-12228353-image-a-38_1687552192531.jpg

Ekin-Su Culculoglu turned up the heat in a distressed denim mini-skirt and low-cut dusky pink crop top in east London on Friday.

The Love Island star, 28, flaunted her perfect curves as she attended loungewear brand Blakely's store opening in Stratford's Westfields shopping centre.

Ekin-Su ensured all eyes were on her as her ample cleavage and toned stomach were on full display in the summery ensemble.

The TV personality also made sure to flaunt her endless legs in the super short skirt.

She added inches to her frame with a pair of cream heeled shin-high boots.

Ekin-Su finished off the outfit with a black leather Louis Vuitton handbag.

***********************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them