Prince Harry’s penis admission


I used to think Harry was just dumb. His mother was undoubtedly dim. But this latest admission suggests another diagnosis: autism. There are many degrees of autism but lack of sensitivity is a hallmark of it. A normal person would not have made Harry's admissions. It would have been too embarassing.

I too have a degree of autism and am almost totally unembarrassable. Autism does get you into trouble and Harry has certainly dug himself into a deep hole


I expected plenty from Harry’s book, but I didn’t foresee him describing his penis. Clearly, Harry is living, and no one can shut him up now. You know when you go through a break-up and suddenly post sexy photos on Instagram? And everyone’s like yes, girl! But also are you okay?

Well, that is what it feels like to read snippets of Harry’s book, Spare. He has broken up with the palace and he is pretending he is living his best life, but it might also be his worst life. I mean the man has sunken to clearing up rumours about his penis. Stories that no one has really discussed since his birth but good to bring them back up, I guess! (Pun not intended.)

In the book Harry writes, “My penis was a matter of public record, and indeed some public curiosity. The press had written about it extensively. There were countless stories in books, and papers (even The New York Times) about Willy and me not being circumcised.

“Mummy had forbidden it, they all said, and while it’s absolutely true that the chance of getting penile frostbite is much greater if you’re not circumcised, all the stories were false. I was snipped as a baby.”

Harry doesn’t stop there. He then goes on to share an anecdote about his penis. I can’t even imagine how the royals will react to that. Surely, Fergie is hanging out with the corgies and enjoying a nice glass of wine to celebrate the fact she is now looking like an angel in comparison.

Anyway, back to Harry’s penis. So, Prince Harry writes about a time when he got “frostnipped” during a trip to Antarctica before William’s wedding to Kate Middleton.

Harry writes: “The pre-wedding dinner was pleasant, jolly, despite Willy visibly suffering from standard groom jitters,” he says.

“I regaled the company with tales of the (South) Pole. Pa was very interested and sympathetic about the discomfort of my frost nipped ears and cheeks, and it was an effort not to overshare and tell him also about my equally tender penis.”

********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them