The Australian Democrats [*sigh*]

Daily Telegraph - Democrats Senator Natasha Stott Despoja said the control order subjecting Hicks to a nightly curfew and requiring him to report to police three times a week is unjust. "Mr Hicks has made it clear through his lawyer and family that he wants to move on with his life," Ms Stott Despoja said in a statement. "I hope governments of all persuasions will respect this."

Yes, you heard right, she thinks that keeping an eye on a traitor and a scumbag is 'unjust'. Oh but he says he wants to move on with his life, well if a child raping sack of filth says, leave me alone, I just want to move on with my life, I've done my time, then I guess we should all just go back to the pastures and graze quietly like good little sheeple. Can you believe this, every time I hear the Democrats say something, I am amazed at their stupidity, they seem to get dumber every time!! Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the last Federal election I don't think the Democrats even got the "pity" vote. Since they've established themselves, with buffoonery like this, as the left of the left nutbase party, I guess we know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them