If I were religious, I would believe that God had a sense of humor

I am the most utter atheist you can imagine.  Following Rudolf Carnap, I believe that metaphysical statements are meaningless. So the statement "God exists" is meaningless.

But I would like to believe otherwise and Warmists encourage me in that.  There was some slight global warming in th late C20  and alarmists promptly assumed that would go on forever.  So God taught them a lesson in humility.  He made C21 a time of utter climate stasis.  There were no statistically significant temperature changes during C21.  In some years the temperature idled upward and in some it idled downwards.  But no overall trend

But his latest wheeze is the best of all.  He finally allowed a slight global temperature rise in 2015 but ensured that it coincided with a period of of ZERO CO2 rise.  See below.

So he got them for their frauds going and coming.  If there was a CO2 rise there was no temperature rise and if there was a temperature rise there was no CO2 rise.

I am tempted to say: "Allah Akhbar" ("God is great!")

1 comment:

  1. Following Rudolf Carnap, I believe that metaphysical statements are meaningless. So the statement "God exists" is meaningless.

    "I exist" is also a metaphysical statement. I guess it must be meaningless.

    ReplyDelete

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them