REDIRECTION



Since I am now in my 70th year and nobody else has come forward to make regular contributions to this blog, I am putting it into hibernation. Today's postings are the last that I expect to make here.

I gather however that most readers are Australians or have some interest in Australia so you may find that my AUSTRALIAN POLITICS blog is a pretty good substitute for this one.

For people with other interests I list below my other blogs which I update 6 days a week:

DISSECTING LEFTISM, TONGUE-TIED, EDUCATION WATCH INTERNATIONAL, GREENIE WATCH, POLITICAL CORRECTNESS WATCH, GUN WATCH, FOOD & HEALTH SKEPTIC, IMMIGRATION WATCH INTERNATIONAL, EYE ON BRITAIN

5 comments:

  1. I know I don't contribute often, but I do enjoy reading this one.
    Sad to see it go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the years of your work JR. People like yourself are the only hope we have in this country of the truth coming out through the lies of the MSM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. not a contributer but a constant reader. will miss you blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all your posts and I'm sad that your putting away the typewriter. I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kind of hard to contribute - I find no way to do so here.

    ReplyDelete

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them