Warmism serves a lot of personal needs



"Man marries Earth in Rare Ceremony"

On December 4, 2010, [Danny Bloom] married his longtime companion and love of his life -- Earth!

The festive ceremony was an internet-enabled weddiing, online and in real time, in which the groom, 61, married his longtime companion and love of his life -- Earth!

The festive ceremony was an internet-enabled weddiing, online and in real time, in which Bloom, a Boston native, recited previously keyed-in vows declaring that he would "love and cherish his beloved, Earth, -- 4,000,000,010 years old but still beautiful and comely in her white aura of cloud cover -- for the rest of his life or "until death do him part."

Bloom, who was never married previously, told news reporters lurking online that he was "more than happy to have finally tied the knot with the one I love."

An online justice of the peace officiated at the one of a kind ceremony. Earth, for her part, said: "We're soulmates now. We always were, but now it's on paper. I've married the man I created! I've married the world I love."

Bloom asked that instead of gifts, guests and other interested parties donate funds to global warming awareness campaigns in their respective countries.

After the wedding was over, symbolized by a long green fern wrapped around his balding head, Bloom kissed his bride one more time, saying to everyone within earshot: "Fly me to the moon! To Jupiter and Mars!. This is the most wonderful day of my life!"

Earth, as beautiful as ever, added: "He always says things like that! For my part, today marks the beginning of a new conciousness among humans, and if our little private ceremony has been able to help raise awareness about the problems of global warming and climate change, then I am one happy planet!"

SOURCE

1 comment:

  1. Get it? Keys words worth noting:

    rare Earth

    longtime companion
    love of his life

    internet-enabled wedding

    previously keyed-in vows
    "love and cherish his beloved, Earth, -- 4,000,000,010 years old but

    her white aura of cloud cover

    for the rest of his life or "until death do him part."

    finally tied the knot with the one I love.

    one of a kind ceremony

    "We're soulmates

    I've married the man I created!

    I've married the world I love."

    donate funds to global warming awareness campaigns

    "Fly me to the moon! To Jupiter and Mars!.

    today marks the beginning of a new conciousness among humans

    ReplyDelete

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them