Grouch and grumble again

I only put up here as many posts as I do because some days I am the only one posting. MK and Touchstone do a worthy job but where are the other conservatives who could be contributing here? Our Canadian contributors seem to have dropped out.

Leave a comment to this post if you think you might like to join the mostly silent fraternity here.

Maybe I might be able to entice Tim Gillin to start blogging here. He had a good blog of his own once but discontinued it for work reasons -- but he has changed jobs since then. He can't be on the ski slopes 24/7 even though he does sometimes switch hemispheres for that purpose. Maybe he could blog here under a pseudonym: "Snowman", maybe.

Are you listening, Tim? If not I will have to email him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them