My husband and I sleep in separate bedrooms — here’s why


I am pleased to see this story online. I am such a light and restless sleeper that I have always had to sleep separately from any partner.  There are very few women who understand that, though.  I do know what I am missing as I do enjoy lying cuddled up together at other times.  Zoe is slim and only 5'1" tall so her small body fits very neatly into my cuddle


Influencer Taylor Paul shared a video revealing the reasons why she and her husband sleep in separate bedrooms.

Paul first explained that multiple times, her husband would search around their room at night looking for a shirt.

When he would go to another room to search for it, she suggested that he just sleep in the guest room so that she could go back to bed.

She explained that the nights he slept in the guest room, she would end up having a really good sleep.

“He also sleepwalks, sleep talks, and does some creepy s**t, so this just happened to work out,” she said.

Paul also said that she likes to sleep in warmer temperatures but her husband prefers it to be cooler.

Similarly, she likes to sleep in silence, yet he likes to use a white noise machine.

“I feel like this is the best situation for us,” she said.  “We have a really healthy marriage, we get good sleep, and we both love our separate rooms.”

Giving her followers a tour of their separate rooms, she showed off her stunning bedroom, with perfect decorations, a large television, and a bathroom.

She laughed while showing off her husband’s much messier room, which had laundry thrown on the floor and his bedsheets stained from spray tans.

The couple has two children together and they believe that this sleep setup is the most beneficial for their marriage.

Viewers were split on the topic, saying: “I would never be able to!! I sleep better when he is next to me,” said one viewer, while another said: “We sleep in separate rooms because my husband snores so loud and I’m such a light sleeper.”

https://nypost.com/2022/04/25/my-husband-and-i-sleep-in-separate-bedrooms-some-think-its-weird/

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them