Homosexuality must be accepted as a legitimate alternative lifestyle -- except when it must not be mentioned as a possibility at all!




Figure that one out!

Fox News analyst Monica Crowley on Friday apologized for  tweeting the news of Sandra Fluke’s engagement with the comment, “To a man?”

Crowley’s initial post Thursday about the Georgetown Law student prompted a flurry of responses, including ones calling her “homophobic“ and a ”terrible person.” She retweeted a few of them, and tweeted that she loves “exposing the Left’s total lack of a sense of humor.”

That came to an end Friday afternoon, however, when Crowley wrote: “Regret my tweeted question caused a stir. I certainly & unequivocally apologize to Sandra & anyone else I offended. Not my intention.”

Source


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them