For the gun-hating fascists

Apparently the video below has caused much irritation and whining over on the gun-hating side of Australia, apparently even singing songs about guns cannot be allowed, so in the spirit of pissing the fascist scum off even more.



But don't worry you wankers, it's only a song, gun control is here to stay in Australia. So keep your panties undone, the law-abiding will remain defenseless and bare-arsed and the criminals will be the only ones with guns, just the way you want it.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's actually got more long-arms than I do - by three.
    ...but, judging from the video, I've got 'im beat on pistols.
    ....and I'd bet I've got more swords and knives, too, and I've damned sure got 'im beat on hair....

    ...but my wife says he sings better than I do..LOL

    Gotta love people who aren't afraid to piss in the Wheaties of the leftists.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One up on me for longs, but I also have a safe full of pistols!

    I'm ahead on heir too- for now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually folks, i don't think he has that many guns, he went over to Thailand to film that video, reason being, the authorities out here would have multiple heart attacks if they heard about this. Fucking hell, i can just see the relevant state parliament convening an emergency session to pass a bill bringing back the death penalty just for him if he tried this back here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The man should have been born an octopus. One rifle and one pistol will do me.

    ReplyDelete

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them