Sun And Surf



I'm not even going to get into whether or not the Uighurs should have been released, or how much just the TRANSFER of these mutts to Bermuda are costing the American tax-payers, or how the Sock Puppet in the White House is consistantly pissin' off our allies the Brits...
I won't even launch a rant about the 60+ released detainees who have gone back to terrorism...like Said Ali al-Shihri, who's now leading al-Qaida in Yemen.

That's not the point.


The point is that the next time I hear even one mutha-fraggin' word about how America is a "torture nation", I'll refer the speaker to
this article (and photos) at Pamela Gellar's "Atlas Shrugs" website.

...either that, or just smack the snot outta whatever ignorant puke spews it.
....maybe both, if I'm feeling less than charitable.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them