Some local "hate speech"

I have recently been honoured by being included with Iain Hall as the subject of a long tirade from an obscure Melbourne Leftist blogger who can't even handle line-breaks properly. He calls himself The Happy Revolutionary. If he is a happy one, I would like to meet an unhappy one!

Fellow Queensland blogger, Iain Hall has undertaken the tedious task of fisking our revolutionary so I will take that task as largely done. I might observe, however, that the Revolutionary is so obviously biased that he could in fact encourage some people to read what I have actually written -- and I of course think that is a very good thing. One thing in his diatribe that did peeve me was his claim that I have only quoted others in my coverage of the James Watson "African IQ" affair. He obviously missed this.

I gather that part of the Revoltionary's ire stems from the fact that his past vituperation has got him IP banned from commenting here on Western Heart. If any of his brainless abuse pops up on any of my own blogs, I will IP ban him too. I very rarely IP ban anyone but why those whom I do ban think I would tolerate personal abuse on my own blog I have no idea.

(For more postings from me, see TONGUE-TIED, EDUCATION WATCH INTERNATIONAL, GREENIE WATCH, POLITICAL CORRECTNESS WATCH, FOOD & HEALTH SKEPTIC, GUN WATCH, SOCIALIZED MEDICINE, AUSTRALIAN POLITICS, DISSECTING LEFTISM, IMMIGRATION WATCH INTERNATIONAL and EYE ON BRITAIN. My Home Pages are here or here or here. Email me (John Ray) here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them