Shameful – Using a 6-year old as a homicide bomber

Juma Gul, who collects scrap metal for money, told Afghan tribal leaders and US soldiers that militants cornered him in the Taliban-controlled district in southern Afghanistan's Ghanzi province. "When they first put the vest on my body I didn't know what to think, but then I felt the bomb, "Juma told Associated Press. "After I figured out it was a bomb, I went to the Afghan soldiers for help." Juma said he was scared when he was surrounded by the Taliban fighters, and cupped his hands together to show the size of the bomb beore running his hands along his waist to show where it was on his body, Associated Press reported.

The Taliban has dismissed the story as propaganda, but both Afghan elders and US soldiers are convinced Juma's story is true. Local government leaders have also backed Juma's account. Chief administrator for Juma's village of Athul, Abdul Rahim Deciwal, took Juma to a meeting between Afghan elders and US Army Col. Martin Schweitzer. Col. Schweitzer called the Taliban's attempt "a cowardly act." "I think the boy is intelligent," Col. Deciwal said. "When he came from the enemy he found a checkpoint of the ANA (Afghan National Army), and he asked the ANA: 'Hey, can you help me? Somebody gave me this jacket and I don't know what's inside but maybe something bad'." Source, Thanks also to The Midnight Sun, they were onto this days ago.

MK – However Muslims may feel about the west, this is such a low, it’s just so shameful and disgusting, they should roundly condemn this, issue a fatwa or declare that this type of scum should never be welcome in their religion or in Arab society.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them