Good on ya mum

A Tennessee mother fed up with her daughter's misbehavior took an unusual tack in for latest punishment, making her stand on a busy street corner with an attention-getting sign. Tashara Wilkins, 13, held a sign Sunday reading, "I don't obey my parents, I'm a liar. I steal from my mom. I have a bad attitude."

Tashara said having to wear her offenses was eye-opening. "It might even work," she said. "I'm gonna start (behaving better) because I don't want to be standing out here with everybody looking at me like I'm crazy with this sign." The mother said her daughter would go to church Tuesday night wearing the sign. Source.

And in other news.

Philippine police chased down an unfit thief on Tuesday after he ran out of breath and asked his pursuers for a "time out". "He was panting and gasping for air when we caught up with him after a 500m sprint," Erwin Buenceso, one of the arresting officers, told local radio station dzBB. The robber asked for a "time out" using hand signals. After he regained his composure, police seized the two stolen phones and brought him to a station for questioning. Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them