Deja Vu All Over Again

Everything I ever wrote for the old Tongue Tied site I have now reposted on the new site and you can find it all via the archive listings in the right-hand column.

I have been feeling a little regretful that Scott's old posts have now winked out of existence however. I know that a lot of readers miss his style of posts and I do too. But I entirely agree with his decision to put family first these days.

Anyway, before the old site went kaput, I did save some of the archives to disk -- archives from late 2005 only, I am afraid. About half of what is in the archives concerned was written by me and half by Scott.

With Scott's permission, I have now put those archives online again. See here. The posts are exactly as they originally went up except that I have stripped out the advertising etc. There is still a lot of good reading in them. If you ever forget what an insane world we live in, just log on there.

(For more postings from me, see TONGUE-TIED, EDUCATION WATCH INTERNATIONAL, GREENIE WATCH, POLITICAL CORRECTNESS WATCH, FOOD & HEALTH SKEPTIC, GUN WATCH, SOCIALIZED MEDICINE, AUSTRALIAN POLITICS, DISSECTING LEFTISM, IMMIGRATION WATCH INTERNATIONAL and EYE ON BRITAIN. My Home Pages are here or here or here. Email me (John Ray) here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them