CHINA BLOCKS BLOGS AGAIN

Shades of Mao: After a short period of "letting a hundred flowers bloom", the authorities in China have now cracked down harder than ever on access to blogs. BOTH of the backup or "mirror" sites I had been putting up to make my blogs accessible over there are now blocked in at least some parts of China. I am not giving up yet however. I have transferred one lot of my mirrors to a NEW site that is not so far blocked. You can find a list of the new links on http://jonjayray.fortunecity.com/mirrors.html. If you are in email contact with anyone in China, please give them that link.

(For more postings from me, see TONGUE-TIED, EDUCATION WATCH, GREENIE WATCH, POLITICAL CORRECTNESS WATCH, FOOD & HEALTH SKEPTIC, GUN WATCH, SOCIALIZED MEDICINE, AUSTRALIAN POLITICS, DISSECTING LEFTISM, IMMIGRATION WATCH and EYE ON BRITAIN. My Home Pages are here or here or here. Email me (John Ray) here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them