Know thy enemy

For those of you who haven’t yet seen Exposed, I encourage you to watch it. It’s nothing we haven’t already long known, but still a significant eye-opener in terms of the hideous, homicidal propaganda spewing from the Middle East. You can also down load the special via this link.

I think this is a rather good diagram mapping the eddies of insanity currently swirling about Islam’s plughole:



A larger conflict is coming, of that I have absolutely no doubt. I have no idea how it will hit, or precisely when, but have long speculated.

My only question now is how we, as a civilization, will react.

From where I sit, that's pretty much up for grabs right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them