The Bible is Hate Speech.

And who says so? Muslims, Homosexuals? Atheists? Humanists? No. It was the recent General Convention of the Episcopal Church of the USA.

Their reaction to a resolution affirming Jesus Christ as "the only name by which any person may be saved" (a reference to John 14:6) was "This type of language was used in 1920s and 1930s to alienate the type of people who were executed. It was called the Holocaust."

So the claims of Jesus as recorded in the New Testament are akin to the antisemitic rants of Hitler.

If I were a Christian, I think I would see the North American Anglicans as the Devil's mockery of Christianity.

An attempted justification for the actions of the convention can be found here. Apparently, they did not want to "offend" anyone. The fact that they offended all Bible-believing Christians doesn't count, of course.

(For more postings from me, see TONGUE-TIED, EDUCATION WATCH, GREENIE WATCH, POLITICAL CORRECTNESS WATCH, GUN WATCH, SOCIALIZED MEDICINE, AUSTRALIAN POLITICS and DISSECTING LEFTISM. My Home Page. Email me (John Ray) here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them