What a Pansy!



We read:

"A Telstra worker traumatised by bad language in the office has won a compensation claim. The man was treated for anxiety and depression after his bosses told him to get his "arse" and "bum" on a seat, a tribunal has heard. Sivanadian Perananthasivam has been awarded medical expenses and workers' compensation for almost three months off the job because of emotional distress."


Source


Who would ever hire him knowing that about him?

Update

The link to the above story that I originally posted has changed. I have now changed "Source" so that it leads to the right story but no guarantees on how long that link will stay current.

(For more postings from me, see TONGUE-TIED, EDUCATION WATCH, GREENIE WATCH, POLITICAL CORRECTNESS WATCH, GUN WATCH, SOCIALIZED MEDICINE, AUSTRALIAN POLITICS and DISSECTING LEFTISM. My Home Page. Email me (John Ray) here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them