Here's a Whole List of Expressions that you are not Allowed to Use

Pennsylvania magistrate Wade Brown is on trial over his wicked language. He apparently used both racist and sexist language. We are not told what the racist expressions were but here are the sexist ones. He described various female employees as:

"PMS," "senile," "that time of the month," "dumb blonde," "stupid" and "gold digger."

Watch out that you never use such awful expressions in describing anybody! As a wise woman once said to me: "No woman likes to be told she is pre-menstrual -- particularly when she is". More here.

(For more postings from me, see TONGUE-TIED, EDUCATION WATCH, GREENIE WATCH, POLITICAL CORRECTNESS WATCH, GUN WATCH, SOCIALIZED MEDICINE, AUSTRALIAN POLITICS and DISSECTING LEFTISM. My Home Page. Email me (John Ray) here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them