Am I Responsible for the Speech of Others?

It seems that if I am a British employer I am:

"Employees who send lewd jokes around the office by e-mail or text message could land their companies with unlimited compensation payments for sexual harassment."

Source


And the feminist shrews responsible for this gross piece of anti-business law think it's too bad if the employer is in no position to know what is going on:

"Today's world makes it harder for employers to guard against sexual harassment because it could be conducted below their radar. You can't always tell what people are sending on their computers," Ms Watson said.


(For more postings from me, see TONGUE-TIED, EDUCATION WATCH, GREENIE WATCH, POLITICAL CORRECTNESS WATCH, GUN WATCH, SOCIALIZED MEDICINE, AUSTRALIAN POLITICS and DISSECTING LEFTISM. My Home Page. Email me (John Ray) here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them