You tell me who's at fault

Check out these two videos, one from Green peace, the other from the Japanese. Let me know what you think, I may be seeing things.

Movie from Greenpeace
Movie from the Japs

I remember the one of the greenpeace fellows saying they were in full reverse when the japs turned around and hit them, however in the movie from the japs, doesn't look like it, I can see the water being pushed forward by the Greenpeace ship as they hit the japs, it looked like the Greenpeace ship was accelerating.

When you view the Greenpeace video, you don't see it from the front, you see the japanese ship sailing past and getting very close, but that doesn't show who is closing in, how convenient, also in both videos you can hear the Japs giving them warnings to stay away from their ship. Unless I'm mistaken it looks like the Greenies were trying to ram the jap ship.

It seems Greenpeace has been caught out, trying to give us a moore style fancy video painting them as the unsung heroes of the sea, what they didn't seem to realise, all those fancy electronic gadgets we all like using, mostly made in Japan, not Iceland, therefore they would also know how to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them