From One Who Was There.

I just wanted to share this email I received from a reader. I thought it might offer some perspective on the absolute crap fest we’ve been subjected to by our press (and others):

I live in Sutherland, which is the heart of Sutherland Shire (The "Shire" is composed of about a half dozen suburbs). Cronulla is about 15 mins from here.

The media is flat out lying.

EVERYONE in Sydney knew that Shire locals were going to mass there on Sunday. We wanted to have it out with the gangs like men. Of course, they didn't show, aside from a handful of OBVIOUS provocateurs, who parked right near the police, then jumped out, swore at the crowd and flipped everyone off. Big surprise, they were jumped. I call that suicide. Channel Seven made sure to interview the poor waifs afterward, and they blubbered about "being Australian too". Bull-fucking-shit. They call white people "Australian" (or "skips"). They call themselves Lebanese.

We're all completely sick of them. They come in on the train line and congregate at the Westfield Centre and the beach, harassing people (so long as they outnumber them 10 to 1).

As for people seeing through the media crap, not many are.

I don't know if you see the same thing, but these Lebs hate Australia, Australians, white people in general. They're scum.

I know that sounds harsh, but the first time you went down to the beach and had your little children spat on and your wife accosted by a gang of 50, you'd see what I mean.

I can't say I do know what that's like. Then again, I can absolutely bloody guarantee that not one of the leftists or bleeding heart politicians indulging in the current round of self-indulgent hand wringing has either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them