Excerpted from here
Mankind would henceforth be found guilty of existing, and through his existence, be found guilty of causing hurricanes, tsunamis, earthquakes, global warming, and other natural phenomenon. The intrinsically evil worldview had finally stepped out of the shadows and revealed an appalling goggle-eyed face of neo-paganism. The stage had been set for the next phase of their plan to redeem the world from the evil of humankind. The campaigns to debase humanity, to destroy social and human norms, and to eliminate the human plague organisms began apace.
Humans As Nonpersons and Plague Species
1. "Saying homo sapiens are a `plague species,' the London Zoo opened a new exhibit featuring--eight humans. We have set up this exhibit to highlight the spread of man as a plague species and to communicate the importance of man's place in the planet's ecosystem." (Human Beings: Plague Species; WorldNet Daily, 2005)
2. "Human beings, as a species, have no more value than slugs." (Earth First! Journal editor John Daily)
3. "To feed a starving child is to exacerbate the world population problem." (Yale professor Lamont Cole)
4. "The only hope for the world is to make sure there is not another United States." (Michael Oppenheimer, Environmental Defense Fund)
5. "Until such time as homo sapiens decide to rejoin nature, (we) can only hope for the right virus to come along." (David Graber, research biologist with the National Park Service)
6. "Nonpersons or potential persons cannot be wronged.because death does not deprive them of something they value." (John Harris, Sir David Alliance professor of bioethics, University of Manchester, England)
On the Elimination of Human Weeds and Other Schemes
1. "In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine, and the like would fill the bill. All these dangers are caused by human intervention.the real enemy.is humanity itself." (The First Global Revolution, published by the Club of Rome)
Note: The Club of Rome bills itself as a global think tank. It's comprised of scientists, economists, businessmen, international high civil servants, university presidents, members of parliament, heads of state, and former heads of state from all five continents. They describe themselves as people "who believe that the future of humankind is not determined once and for all." This is code for evolutionary humanism.
2. "In Guyana, within 2 years, it (DDT) had almost eliminated malaria.my chief quarrel with DDT.is that it has greatly added to the population problem." (Alexander King, former president of the Club of Rome)
Note: In the 60's, a group of depopulation environmentalists conspired to have DDT banned from being used to control mosquitoes and malaria. The subsequent banning of DDT resulted in millions of deaths. One source estimated the death total as 500 million.
3. "I do not pretend that birth control is the only way in which population can be kept from increasing. There are others.If a Black Death could be spread throughout the world once in every generation survivors could procreate.without making the world too full.the state of affairs might be unpleasant but what of it? Really high-minded people are indifferent to suffering, especially that of others." (Bertrand Russell, The Impact of Science on Society)
Note: Although they've not managed to spread a Black Death, they have managed to ignite a worldwide conflagration of STDS and AIDS. Keep in mind that it's progressives, liberals and their international cohorts who have been preaching their gospel of ''salvation and redemption by sex'' (safe sex). What they don't want you to know is that it's the environment (Gaia) that they are trying to save from the human plague. Causing human weeds to become diseased, sterile, psychologically damaged, or to die is part of their scheme to redeem the world.
Ask yourselves why there has been no logical response to this plague. Why, for instance, has there been no call to quarantine the infected? And in the face of mounting death totals (468,000 dead from AIDs since 1981), why do they continue to teach your children to engage in the very behaviors which they know to be the cause of death? The CDC (2002) reports that 16,000 deaths from AIDs occur annually. Another 40,000 new cases of infection occur within the same time frame. There are 1 million cases of HIV, 31-50 million of herpes simplex, 24 million of HPV, and 1 million cases of chronic hepatitis B.
Now connect the dots between the Aids and STDs devastations and the 486,000,000 surgically and chemically induced abortions between 1965-1996 (www.rockforlife.org). It would appear that America is on a slippery-slope to committing demographic suicide.
How Many Should We Allow to Exist?
1. "The total world population should be no more than 2 billion rather than the current 5.6 billion." (Cornell University professor David Pimentel, speaking before the American Assoc. for the Advancement of Science)
2. "The damage people cause is a function of demographics.One American burdens the earth much more than 20 Bangladeshes.In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day." (Jacques Cousteau, the UNESCO Courier, Nov. 1991)
3. "Cut the population by 90%" (Dr. Sam Keen, Gorbachev Conference in San Francisco)
In speaking before the Commonwealth Club in San Francisco on Sept. 15, 2003, Michael Crichton told his audience, "certain human social structures.can't be eliminated from society. One of those.is religion. Today it is said we live in a secular society in which.the best people, the most enlightened.do not believe in any religion. But.you cannot eliminate religion from the psyche of mankind.suppress it in one form; it.re-emerges in another form. Today, one of the most powerful religions in the Western World is environmentalism."
Environmentalism (worshipping the creation) in conjunction with social Darwinism (the scientism that validates this lethal brew) and Chesterton's ''theology of the demons''-these are the elements that comprise the most intrinsically evil religion ever known to mankind.
Comments? Email John Ray