The lighter side

Amidst the tiring rhetoric from mad mullahs, suicide scumbags, regimes brandishing nukes, indignant taxpayers demanding to be rescued, America bashing, defending the right to hate and bowing to terrorists; I thought I'd bring two light hearted stories that may appeal to those of us that, shall we say, admire the female form.

First one, is a home grown story, good on her I say -
Dennae Brunow, 19, was crowned Miss World Australia last night, and has won the right to represent the nation at the Miss World competition in China.
Miss
In a stunning black crystal beaded figure-hugging dress, it was not just her appearance that saw the blonde beauty emerge from 14 other finalists to claim the title.She raised $3000 in three weeks for the Australian Red Cross, sealing her success. "At no point did I expect to win but I believed in myself," Brunow, from Wodonga, Victoria, told a gathering of more than 300 people in black tie at Sydney's Sofitel Wentworth in the city. "I'm a very down to earth person and just being friends with all the other girls helped a lot."


The second story, and I think everyone of us needs to know this -

Tyra Banks underwent a televised sonogram on her new talk show to prove that her breasts aren't fake. ''I'm tired of this rumour. It's something that's followed me forever,'' the supermodel said on The Tyra Banks Show. After Banks asked the men in the audience to leave, Dr Garth Fisher from ABC's Extreme Makeover performed a touch test and then the sonogram.
He concluded: ''Tyra Banks has natural breasts; there are no implants.''
Model and talk show host Tyra Banks.
''By no means am I saying a breast implant is a bad thing, but it's not a choice that I made,'' the 31-year-old model said. ''But it's something that a lot of the public ... think that I have, and that's so frustrating for me.'' Banks, who models for Victoria's Secret, also displayed how her push-up bra exaggerated her body.

I'm sure the good Doctor was only happy to sacrifice his valuable time to solve this great mystery that has plagued/frustrated us for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them