A strange deletion


My site jonjayray.com  has gone down -- apparently because my subscription has run out

The odd thing is that I did not receive the normal warning that my subscription was due.  Why?  I have no real idea but suspect that the "incorrectness" of many of my files may be involved. 

I no longer have details of how to contact them.  I relied on warning emails for that.  The upload address was jonjayray.us.tempcloudsite.com but that no longer seems to lead anywhere.  They had something to do with Linux.  Help on tracing them would be appreciated.

All my files are duplicated on a mirror site: johnjayray.com which is still running fine

******************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them