Oy Vey!



Readers here have probably noted that I have once again become the sole blogger here. MK has acquired some extra committments recently so is at least for the moment hors de combat.

I am perfectly happy to carry on as ever but my style of blogging does not suit everyone so I am hoping that some of the dormant members of "The team" here will spring to life again soon.

Any other conservative blogger interested in posting or cross-posting here should also contact me with a view to being welcomed aboard. People new to blogging are also welcome to have a go. I will do my best to introduce them to the mysteries.

Posted by John J. Ray (M.A.; Ph.D.). For a daily critique of Leftist activities, see DISSECTING LEFTISM. To keep up with attacks on free speech see TONGUE-TIED. Also, don't forget your daily roundup of pro-environment but anti-Greenie news and commentary at GREENIE WATCH . Email me here

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them