End of the road

As many of you know by now, I've had an addition to the family, our little one has arrived kicking and screaming with many demands and little patience for confused and inexperienced parents.

At the moment though I'm stuck away from her with chicken pox and have some time to fill you guys in on some changes to the blog.

Due to my future commitments, I won't have a lot of time for blogging and maintaining two blogs so I have decided to hand over the reins to John Ray.

For the foreseeable future my blogging here at AWH will be light at best and I will put what little spare time I have to my own blog.

I've been here at AWH for a long time and it's been a heck of a ride, with ups and downs, thank you all for your loyal readership and support over the years and wishing you all the best and brightest for the future.

2 comments:

  1. "confused and inexperienced parents"

    Don't let that worry you, MK. As long as you don't drop her, pretty much everything else is ok. And by the time the second one comes along you'll be surprised at how easy-going you've become. Anyway, good luck with the baby-rearin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL

    Thanks for that ar, yeah last thing i want to do is drop her.

    ReplyDelete

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them