You will accept the homos or else!

Daily Mail - Police launched an investigation today after a Christian bed and breakfast owner turned away a gay couple because she said it was 'against her convictions' to let them share a bed. Michael Black, 62, and John Morgan, have complained of unlawful discrimination after they were not allowed to take up their booking at the B&B in Cookham, Berkshire. The couple had booked a double room at the £75-a-night guest house on Friday and were met outside by owner Susanne Wilkinson.

...Mrs Wilkinson admitted to BBC News that she had turned the men away. She said: 'They gave me no prior warning and I couldn't offer them another room as I was fully booked. 'I don't see why I should change my mind and my beliefs I've held for years just because the government should force it on me,' she said. 'I am not a hotel, I am a guest house and this is a private house.'
Unfortunately dear, the queers will win this one, you see your leftist government will always prattle on about their tolerance, diversity, freedom of religion and all that, but the reality is that they couldn't give a rats ass if you are straight, Christian, white or male. And heaven help you if you're all of the above. Nothing, and I really mean nothing will stop them from making an example of you and putting their precious queers on the roof, you will provide the homos with room and board or else!

Your best hope, become a muslim, throw the koran around, claim racism, Islamophobia etc, past experience with these roaches is they lose bladder control real fast when Islam is thrown in the mix.

5 comments:

  1. She should point out that they're obviously anti-abortionists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valid point. Didn't think of that one, sorry queers, the slaying of the unborn is more equal that you lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you know, two males "sleeping together" are obviously plotting to put a damper on the profits of the abortion industry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, two males "sleeping together" is the epitome of sexist bigotry, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shit yeah, it's like they're announcing to the world that women are just not good enough for them.

    Every ball-hating feminist bitch out there ought to be seething with rage over such bigotry.

    ReplyDelete

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them