The whales ain't buying or selling squat

News.com.au - OPPOSITION Leader Tony Abbott has declared Australia's relationship with Japan is too important to risk over whaling. ...Japan was Australia's top export destination in 2008, with two-way trade worth $58 billion.
I agree, the Japs make good, reliable cars and I'm most happy with mine, until the whales figure out how to get me from A to B reliably, cheaply and in comfort, they can go jump in the sea. The Japs also make good electronics, so until you got a compact slr for me willy, you'll have to make do with the adi gay.

Jokes aside though, I don't get the mass hysteria here, while we're busy tucking into lamb chops, king prawns, boiled lobsters and chicken wings, we're slamming the Japs for helping themselves to the sea life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them