Partial Birth Abortion is Not Used to Protect the Health of the Mother

I was going to comment on a comment to a post by MK, but due to the importance of the topic, I decided to respond in a separate post instead. This was the comment:

“Late-term abortions are legal in Kansas if two independent doctors agree that the mother could suffer irreparable harm by giving birth.”

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/...e-tiller- killed

I'm sorry but for me if it ever came to a choice between losing my wife or an unborn child — regardless of the stage of the pregnancy — I’d opt to save my wife every time…

This type of thinking would be understandable, if it were based on fact. But it is not based on fact, so the reasoning is flawed. The left has blinded many good people with good sounding words like "a woman's right to choose" or "health of the mother", but its only a cover for lies and half truths meant to mislead people who otherwise would never condone such things.

Unfortunately, there is no medical reason for a late term (partial birth) abortion. The procedure involves inducing a birth having the baby born feet first (breech births are normally more dangerous for the mother) the entire body of the baby is outside the mother and of the base of head. At this point the doctor (butcher) holds the baby against the mother, punctures the back of the baby's skull and sucks out the brains with a vacuum. The baby is almost completely born when the doctor does this. There is nothing that could prevent the full birth and nothing that could harm the mother any more. All the danger to the mother is now passed. (Simulated procedure)

Why does the doctor hold the baby against the mother? The answer is, to maintain a legal fiction that the baby has not been born. We are talking a difference of inches and seconds. The butcher holds the baby against the mother so he can murder it without criminal liability. A few more inches, the baby is out, and you can't kill it. It is not for the mother's health, there is no more risk to the mother. No decision between "wife or an unborn child". Its simply a matter of convenience for the mother, money for the abortionist, and whether the butcher can be tried for murder.

A few seconds between life and death is used to justify the mass murder of the most innocent of human beings. Not for the life of the mother, but simply because she doesn't want to be responsible for her actions, and easy money for the butcher.

My son was born six weeks early. Most of these children are further developed than my son was when he was born. They could have been adopted. They could have been musicians, scientists, doctors, mothers and fathers. But some monster sucked out their brains as they struggled to take their first breath. A society that condones this type of debauchery will eventually pay a terrible price.

I have to say it was wrong to kill Tiller. After all it was illegal to kill him, he made it out of the womb. But I have to wonder what I would do if I accidentally walked in on a doctor performing one of these evil procedures? I suspect I would kill the butcher to try to save the child. And what would I do if the butcher lived next door? If, when I went to church, he sat next to me each Sunday with feigned piety? I don't know. But I do know, I'm not sorry he's gone.

And where does this all end? If a full term child can be killed a few seconds before birth, why not a few seconds or minutes later? Oh, we can. Tiller was recently tried for killing babies who made it out before he could suck out their brains. He was found not guilty. And we even have people who argue that parents should be allowed to kill their children up to several years after birth because they really didn't know what they were getting in to. And old people should get out of the way, they have a "duty" to die, as one politician put it. And if we can do that is anyone in between safe?

The oven doors are open and we're willingly walking in as a society, all in the name of "choice". This is a liberal agenda that has been tried before. Human life is not treated as anything special, then murder becomes justified for the common good, and millions die as a result. This will not end well for anyone, least of all the children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them