Desperately in need of a tarring and feathering

Daily Mail - Binmen have put two fingers up to common sense by issuing an astonishing warning to council-tax payers. 'If we can't pull your wheelie bin using just two fingers it is too heavy - and won't be emptied.' Bins that need three or more fingers, they claim, constitute a health and safety risk as they could fall from the lorry while being emptied. [snip] The two-finger policy was discovered by Katie Shergold in the historic market town of Warminster, Wiltshire.

She watched in disbelief as binmen stuck a 'too heavy to move' sticker on her bin of grass cuttings, just 6ft from their lorry. Yet 5ft 4in Mrs Shergold, 26, had wheeled the bin round to the front of her house without any difficulty. [snip] 'I work really long hours at the hospital to earn my money, but I have to part with more than £100 each month in council tax. [snip] 'I phoned the council to tell them what had happened, but instead of apologising they told me it was normal for binmen to leave bins they couldn't pull with two fingers'.
I wonder of those assholes in the council would accept the following excuse from rate payers - I cannot hold your rates bill, when converted to cash, with two fingers, so until you sacks of filth issue me with a bill that I can handle with two fingers, I have 1 finger for you lot of parasites, guess which one! Maybe the rate payers should drop their rubbish outside the council offices and then let's see if the two finger rule would still apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them