Hillary wants to be "fully engaged and involved" with this lot

Thanks to LiveNews - The jarring scene is part of a series for children in Gaza. The puppet represents a Palestinian child. In the episode aired on Sunday, the child-puppet is shown confronting Bush and charging him with killing his father in Iraq, his mother in Lebanon and his brothers and sisters in Gaza, with the help of Israel. "You made me an orphan! You took everything from me, Bush!" the child yells, sobbing. President Bush pleads for his life, but the child stabs him dead. "I will kill you just like Mu'az killed Abu Lahab," he cries. "I will kill you Bush, because that is your fate." [Video below the fold]

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them