Hillary cries, Bill will too

hillary_tears2.jpgFOXNews - Did Hillary Clinton get misty-eyed again? At least she said she did. It wasn’t clear from a reporter’s standpoint that she actually shed tears, but after the Democratic presidential candidate took the microphone Monday from one of her old law school professors at a New Haven, Conn., event, Clinton indicated the moment had gotten to her. “I said I would not tear up. Already, we’re not exactly on that path,” Clinton told the audience. Photos from the event also reveal what appear to be moist eyelids on the former first lady.

I said it would happen again a few days ago, it has to happen folks, that's the only way Hillary can win over the herds. Obama will flounder, he won't know what to do, what can he do, he can't turn on the water-works himself, he's a man. Maybe he can try the metrosexual angle or something, become gay perhaps. When I first posted about this, I also mentioned that Bill will have to sacrifice his testicles for the cause, I'm telling you folks, the water-works will only get the Hildebeest so far, she will need more, bastard Bill will have to be brought out and punished, to shore up the angry-liberal-women's vote. I'm sorry Bill, but they'll have to go, you knew this day would come, take it like a man now, you've had your fun, I'm sorry, but there is no other way. Alright, maybe you can keep one, but only if Hillary approves, no pain, no gain Bill, think of it this way, there won't be much evidence next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them