Rudd - I can unite world on climate

Gee Kev, has the power gotten to you already mate, the other day you were telling us peasants how you were having Brekkie in Brissie, chatting to your partner Therese over Wheaties; now you're an expert on China and are going to unite the world, in a glorious battle against man's ancient foe climate change. Back when you were elected, I was awestruck when you said that you would rule govern for all Australians, your glory knows no bounds PM Kev, now you will govern for all the worlds citizens!! Just some minor quibbles, I thought you'd be leading the mounted charge, but in the fine print I see it's Minister General Wong doing the hard yards, assisted by her rock star lackey Peter Garrett, who is no longer allowed to yap, part of his obedience training I guess. So PM Kev, if General Wong were to fail in her task, of uniting the world in your glorious battle against man's ancient foe climate change, will this be your failure or will General Wong be left in a room alone with a sword?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them