It's always someone else's fault - Update Added

Apparently the Dept. of Community Services (DOCS) removed Shellay's younger sister five years ago, presumably it wasn't because Blake Ward and his wife were in the running for parents of the year or something. From what I can see, DOCS has a lot to answer for and more information on their failure is still coming to light. However this does not take away any responsibility from the childs parents. If parents are doing what's right with their children, there would be no need for DOCS to get involved and screw up. It's obvious the first incident of DOCS removing their child didn't ring any bells with this brainiac.
ABC News - The average seven-year-old girl weighs around 23 kilograms. Shellay Ward, the child who died at her home at Hawks Nest on the New South Wales coast on Saturday, weighed just nine kilos. Shellay's father, Blake Ward, says he hasn't had much sleep since she died on the weekend. "If I did it, do you think I'd still be sitting here?" he said. "How could I have done anything to my daughter? I brought my kids into the world - that was my dream, to have kids, to be married and have kids, and now it's shattered."

He says he has spoken to the police and to DOCS. But he does not have anything good to say about that agency. "DOCS are disgusting. DOCS are the worst organisation, they're disgraceful," he said. "They should be shut down. I've never seen anything like it in my life, never experienced it in my life." He says he could never understand why his daughter weighed only nine kilograms because she always ate heartily. "I've been treated like a criminal; haven't got a criminal record in my life. Why would I at 46 now?" he said. "The other night I was surrounded by the police. I haven't done anything wrong."
Can you believe this fellow, didn't do anything wrong!! You may not have done anything wrong in that messed up head of yours son, but you certainly didn't do anything right either. Sorry Blake, your sorry excuses and finger-pointing are not good enough to clear your sorry ass of this terrible tragedy. Blake might not have noticed that there was a problem with the weight of his daughter, maybe he thinks that is because he's just a moron but that doesn't wash with most people out there.
If you don't know then you ask somebody, you call someone, call emergency services, the neighbor, the postman even, you don't just ignore the child and blame someone else after the event. This moron and his wife allowed a little girl to starve to death, that has to be a crime and this piece of filth needs to be punished for it.

Update - Janis lived next door to the family in Sydney's east and spoke to contractors called in to clean out the home after the family moved to Hawks Nest. She's told 2GB’s Ray Hadley the entire house was filthy - but the little girl's room was especially bad. “When they went into Shellay’s room, they had shovelled all the rubbish out and there were lumps of excrement and you couldn’t stand it in there,” she said. “The urine was unbearable. And when they opened the side window to air the place it was all wafting into my drive. It was pretty bad.” LiveNews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them