Those strict gun laws at work again

A young Polish care assistant who came to Britain in search of a better life has become the latest victim of the gun culture. Magda Pniewska died after she was caught in the crossfire as two rival gang members opened fire in a quiet cul de sac where residents were arriving home from work. It is thought they were fighting over an unpaid drug debt. Miss Pniewska, who arrived in Britain four years ago, had just finished at the nursing home where she was an activities co-ordinator and was just a few steps into her journey home when she walked into the gunmen's path.

A Polish woman called Izabela, who lives in the street, said: 'I was in the bedroom when I heard a loud bang just before 6.30pm. 'At first I thought it was just a noise but then I heard another two bangs immediately after. 'I rushed to the window and saw two black men. One was running away from the bottom of the stairs and the other was at the top and then ran away towards the common. 'I didn't know what was going on, but then I looked down and saw what looked like a bag of clothes on the floor. But then I saw the blood. There was blood everywhere.

'It's just awful. I used to live more into the city, but moved here because it looked nice and quiet. But now we are both very scared. 'In the last two weeks I've heard of two robberies and there was a shooting down the street about four weeks ago. 'My husband and I are thinking about moving back to Poland. We could live here and be better off but be scared, or move to Poland and be worse off but feel safe.' Daily Mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them